First Hand Gun

Just remembered I have my father in law's old 22 revolver here at the house. This will be a perfect gun for my wife to shoot. It probably has not been shot in over 20 years. I did a full cleaning and lube. Other than some of the paint being rubbed off it is actually in great shape. I am going to take it to the range next weekend and make sure it is still ok.

Great little practice gun!!

Quality 22 revolvers are quite expensive these days.

I have had a Remington 870 with a short Mossberg barrel for home defense. Kept the original Remington barrel for sporting clays. I use a specific(expensive) home defense round in it. Hopefully I never need to buy more. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is actually a great system. Hopefully it's a pump action just so you can jack a slug into the chamber and let any home invader hear that familiar shotgun sound. That alone scares most away.
I like putting ghost ring sites on those old shot guns. Becomes more tactical with very little changes.

I have never shot an EEA. That looks like a cool gun. The safety kind of reminds me of the Walther P99. I like the way those 2 gun makers put the safety by your thumb. That is a good idea.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQTLTQ9CUi5eBFQxBS40LMYFV9RlQmQH6TdZBlEIGf35GsCtT-Y.jpg

Thats the slide catch. P99 has no external safe. I still LOVE that pistol..... I'm fondelling mine now:sinister:
Top of the slide is the decocker button. On my model it is a double action not DAO. Love that. And it has a trigger pre set in single action mode. Oh it's so damn fast and accurate. Visible striker when its in SA mode, loaded chamber indicator on the extractor, LOW barrel profile so verry little mussle tip, easy carry on the hip or even ankle holster, It's the damned James Bond Gun, ... Did I mention FAST AND ACCURATE?

Last edited:
I have had a Remington 870 with a short Mossberg barrel for home defense. Kept the original Remington barrel for sporting clays. I use a specific(expensive) home defense round in it. Hopefully I never need to buy more. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you know you're going to be in a gunfight bring a long gun and a friend. Prefferably a friend with a long gun.

Congrats!

It is an expensive hobby for sure... range time, ammo, more weapons, more accessories for the weapons... training (I'm wanting more of this, but classes range from $200- XXXXXX).

I didn't care much for Glocks, got turned onto the S&W myself, but that's what's great about it, just like bikes, there's the perfect one, or few, out there for all of us :)

Thats the slide catch. P99 has no external safe. I still LOVE that pistol..... I'm fondelling mine now:sinister:
Top of the slide is the decocker button. On my model it is a double action not DAO. Love that. And it has a trigger pre set in single action mode. Oh it's so damn fast and accurate. Visible striker when its in SA mode, loaded chamber indicator on the extractor, LOW barrel profile so verry little mussle tip, easy carry on the hip or even ankle holster, It's the damned James Bond Gun, ... Did I mention FAST AND ACCURATE?

Thank you - I stand corrected.
All the more reason to buy one ......... Research. :shine:
Wouldn't mind having the James Bond bike also. Love me some BMW 1200 R

BMW-R1200C-199820text.jpg

Not much engine but I just love the look. LOL Ape hangers on a BMW is another classic!!!! HAHAHA

This is my favorite 9mm.

Baby Desert Eagle. Full size with 15+1 Capacity. I LOVE me steel framed guns. Stupid accurate, unbelievably reliable, and the ergos are perfect. This is based off the Jericho 941, and also extremely similar to the CZ75.

DSCF7174.jpg

DSCF7175.jpg

Next to her bigger brother... Pic is way blurrier than it looked on my phone LOL. I hate my cell phone camera.

DSCF7172.jpg

What people dont understand is how accurate the full size Desert Eagle is. The gas operated locking bolt system produces a nail driver. Plus its a fun gun to shoot. I had the full size for a couple years before I bought the Baby.

The funniest thing is the Baby Eagle is a full size pistol, but looks small compared to the normal Desert Eagle.

Shes a tank! Gets a lot of attention at the range. Plus using H110 powder has a lot more of a fireball vs 2400 or things like that so people see it just from the flash of justice.

Still shot taken from a video.

DeagFireme.jpg

Last edited:
What people dont understand is how accurate the full size Desert Eagle is. The gas operated locking bolt system produces a nail driver. Plus its a fun gun to shoot. I had the full size for a couple years before I bought the Baby.

The funniest thing is the Baby Eagle is a full size pistol, but looks small compared to the normal Desert Eagle.

And the .357 is just awesome. The First time I ever saw one I was impressed by the bolt and gas system.

Yup, being a re-loader I felt that the 44 and 50 were just dumb for target shooting. If I am going to shoot it a lot (which I do) I will want to stick with something that is a lot cheaper to load. And they are a hoot!

Picked up my G19 today. Got three extra magazines and this...
11542d1343083381-first-hand-gun-capture.jpg

A Zombie Hunter slide cover plate. ;) Yes I am a dork! :D At least I will know which glock is mine....

Back