ZX6R Track photos, What bad body position looks like

I hate the freeways.

Great post and great photos! I can remember looking at photos of a trackday I did and wondering how I managed to think I was positioned well but actually looked a right mess.

Were do you learn about riding like this? I see guys on the freeway effortlessly going in and around traffic (and alone on curves) at high speeds. Is anyone else like me "despise the freeways," 70mph, with cars and trucks flying by?

I am new to Sportbike riding, but thought some high speed or defensive riding courses should be in my near future. I see Infineon in Sonoma County has beginner Track Days. Do you think they are a benefit?

:unworthy::unworthy::unworthy:

Were do you learn about riding like this? I see guys on the freeway effortlessly going in and around traffic (and alone on curves) at high speeds. Is anyone else like me "despise the freeways," 70mph, with cars and trucks flying by?

I am new to Sportbike riding, but thought some high speed or defensive riding courses should be in my near future. I see Infineon in Sonoma County has beginner Track Days. Do you think they are a benefit?

:unworthy::unworthy::unworthy:

Attend a trackday near you. I think the club local to you is Ride Smart. They usually have a basic starts class as well as some on track coaching.

Good luck tomorrow I hope the weather is better then forecasted. Post some pics or video when you have a chance. What is this 7 or 8 track days this year? I am seriously jealous!

Some new photos. open to some criticism.

55Productions129.jpg

55Productions285.jpg

Hard to fault. The inside arm could relax a bit and the shoulder could drop some more so that head can dip more inside the corner. But, this depends on the corner. Maybe if you could get some other corner pics, it could help.

if you wanna see bad position Im the best candidate but some how I manage to get around the track and get bumped up to "I: group as well go figure....a trainwreck lookin for aplace to happen

In my opinion there is no right and wrong body position in racing ....... this is a result of speed within the curve ............ drive fast and loose and all will come on their own.

Back