zip the flies, airbox mod, and EXUP??

mwilkins21

hi im new to this and want to do the diy mods on my gen 2.. i recently gutted the header cat and want to mod the airbox and learn how to zip the flies open please explain how to do this or add pics thanks also should i unhook the EXUP valve? will it gain more without it if i do the mods?

well i went for it and did the airbox mod and completely removed the flies after gutting the cat and it does make a difference mostly after 6k rpms it seems to me but i left the exup valve for now until i get a gytr slip on .. should i remove it anyways for now will it help or hurt?

well i went for it and did the airbox mod and completely removed the flies after gutting the cat and it does make a difference mostly after 6k rpms it seems to me but i left the exup valve for now until i get a gytr slip on .. should i remove it anyways for now will it help or hurt?

I would go ahead and remove it. Wont help or hurt, but it's one less thing to do when you install the slip-on muffler. Just leave the servo plugged in to the harness.

Back