Yoshi trc-d

CRO_FZ1

Dear fazers,

While was surfing through ebay, youtube, I came along the last released Yoshi TRC-D exhaust, but they only make it for the R1 & GSX1000R, so I decided to post this thread in the hope that someone would know the answer to my question.

So I own currently a YOSHI TRC full exhaust, I found on the web that a slip on of the new TRC-D is priced around 450$, and my question is the following one:

With the current yoshi headers and mid pipe could I swap the two cans, the TRC for the TRC-D??????

I couldn't find anywhere on the web the dimensions for the TRC-D so that I could compare It to my TRC. From the photos I saw on the web the can for the GSX1000R(TRC-D) seem quite similar to ours TRC for the FZ1.

If anyone knows some one who has this can on their bike I would be grateful if you could give me the measures of the TRC-D since here in Croatia we don't have a US Yoshimura dealership and I can't get the dimensions right.

Here is a sample of the can :drools::drools::drools::drools::drools:
Yoshimura R&D - TRC-D Stainless/Carbon Slip-On Single

Wow! That is an awesome piece! I'm assuming that the "D" must be for the "dual outlet" tips on the can. I am sure that you could probably just email Yoshimura to their support department and get some dimensions from their tech team.

That is a nice looking pipe. The dual outlet is a very popular look in Europe for some reason. I would imagine that it would work if the inlet diameter between the two mufflers was the same, but as Billy said best to check with Yoshimura.

Back