Yoshi R77 full system

KNEEDOWN69

I have just pulled the pin on a Yoshi R77 SS full system off fleebay for US$590, for US$715 delivered in New Zealand i couldn't resist:tup: although my wife is going to kill me when she finds out!!!. Will post pics once installed..

Sure Eric, its plastic:tup: Caling Dr. Dremel. I do think it fits but it may depend on what lower you have. The last person I recall with the system and a lower is Rossi.

Does the Yamaha OEM lower cowl fit with the full R77 system?

Great find KNEEDOWN69!! Congrats!

Sure Eric, its plastic:tup: Caling Dr. Dremel. I do think it fits but it may depend on what lower you have. The last person I recall with the system and a lower is Rossi.

I couldn't get my OEM lower cowl to fit with the R-77 no matter how I adjusted the pipes. I didn't want to grind the lower cowl as it would have involved removing at least 1/2" in certain places. This was my personal experience :(

p.s. With the full fairings there is plenty of room in there for the R-77 :)

Ive had my bike dynoed with both Ivans E and Dukes perfection. Dukes ran 146 and a a/f that ran between 12.7 and 13.5. Ivans E map in my bike made 141 and was off the charts rich. Remember not all dynos have the same results and it seems some people measure a/f at different places with different instruments all of these are beyond m expertise.

My dyno runs were performed on the same dyno but on different days.

Ive had my bike dynoed with both Ivans E and Dukes perfection. Dukes ran 146 and a a/f that ran between 12.7 and 13.5. Ivans E map in my bike made 141 and was off the charts rich. Remember not all dynos have the same results and it seems some people measure a/f at different places with different instruments all of these are beyond m expertise.

That reminds me that I have to switch out my current map. Never updated it after I added the full exhaust and now I will be installing the ignition module as well...

Finally here & installed. very easy installation = about 1hr. First impressions, throttle response in crisp & nice tone. First ride, :wow: the mid-range feels 100% better overall the bike feels better. I am going to re-install the smaller flies and see what it feels like, i am running Ivans Emap.

Finally here & installed. very easy installation = about 1hr. First impressions, throttle response in crisp & nice tone. First ride, :wow: the mid-range feels 100% better overall the bike feels better. I am going to re-install the smaller flies and see what it feels like, i am running Ivans Emap.

See! We weren't kidding about the nice mid-range torque increase ;) Bike looks great by the way.

Back