Yeah, I'm a nerd,so what? Anyone else?

Okay, well I got sucked into WoW during it's beta stages. In my time being a gamer, I've closed-beta tested several games, none have had the addictiveness as this one. It far surpasses Everquest and dominates any game that tries to tie on gloves against it.

Any other players out there?

My younger son (18) has been playing for a couple of years but has been playing a lot less so this year, he is busier this year and does not have as much time. I know of a family from church, they have 5 kids and the parents and the kids all play. I had played the original version of Warcraft back in probably 1996 or 1997, I enjoyed that version but have not played since.

I too was sucked into WoW in its beta stages. I stopped playing about 8 months ago though and not coincidentally lost 40lbs since and am now fitter than I was in HS. I love that game, but it just took too much of my time. I do have an addictive personality though.

I played WoW since beta. Quit about a year ago. Played many an online RPG. For me nothing captured the magic like when I first had stepped in to Everquest though.

On a side note... I just got an invitation to the Starcraft 2 Beta. Been doing beta testing for Blizzard for years.

FPS guy here... and only on the PC. I was a beta tester for CoD, CoD:UO and CoD2. Fun times!

Not really playing much anymore. Maybe one day, they will figure out how to make punkbuster work and stop the cheats and make online play worth while again.

Also, Since CoD:WAW, I've not found any other FPS that interests me enough to buy it. I've been spending all my time with house projects and the bike. The PC took a backseat to life. ;)

FPS guy here... and only on the PC. I was a beta tester for CoD, CoD:UO and CoD2. Fun times!

Not really playing much anymore. Maybe one day, they will figure out how to make punkbuster work and stop the cheats and make online play worth while again.

Also, Since CoD:WAW, I've not found any other FPS that interests me enough to buy it. I've been spending all my time with house projects and the bike. The PC took a backseat to life. ;)

I actually started out online in FPS. Quake III Team Arena, Unreal Tourney, Jedi Knight and many others. Was ranked like 86 in the US on death match in Unreal Tourney for a while. My reflexes cannot keep up with 12 year old kids these days.

played evercrack for about 5 yrs.
did find my wife in there, but i prefer my new hobbies...
1102081328b.jpg

Played WoW in beta stopped for a couple of years and recently picked it up again. I try to play very little since time is money and never seem to have alot of time to do anything lol

Back