Yay or nay, majority rules

fwiw i have rizomas (alum bar) and feel no vibes, but my mirrors have a different story. Carbs are painted black so they have been out, but someone didnt spring for a ivan kit.

Just installed my speigler braided lines. Translucent blue. I thought they would pop? Looks like they just blend in to the rest of the blue.
Any way with all the black on the bike the blue barends look good.

Attachments

• 20240111_150356.jpg
    20240111_150356.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Mario, That's a clean little sport touring rig. No need to leave anything at home with that much capacity.
Thanks , I try to keep her as nice as possible. I have a top case too for when my wife comes out to play. Barely gets put on the bike.lol.
I'm the second owner.Purchased it with 3000 miles,now has about 25,000. I go back and forth between my GSXR 1000 and my FZ1. FZ1 gets used more. It's one of my favorite bikes I've owned.

The factory bars are close. But the renthals have less sweep at the hands. Straighter if that makes sense? It doesn't take much to make a big difference!

Last edited:
Yeah, these bars are a little straighter , less vibes I like em
The factory bars are close. But the renthals have less sweep at the hands. Straighter if that makes sense? It doesn't take much to make a big difference!

Just installed my speigler braided lines. Translucent blue. I thought they would pop? Looks like they just blend in to the rest of the blue.
Any way with all the black on the bike the blue barends look good.
Wow, your bike is clean!😯 Looks nice 😎

Back