Yay or nay, majority rules

Doogie2.0

Give me your honest opinion about the blue bars ends guys, and don't worry your not going to hurt my feeling. My friends are brutally honest, but thats why i like em. Dont have to wonder what their really thinking. I'm going to go with the majority that either like em or don't like em. I'm not sure if I like em. So yay or nay

Attachments

• 20240109_150001.jpg
    20240109_150001.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • 20240109_145936.jpg
    20240109_145936.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • 20240109_145749.jpg
    20240109_145749.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
This is my opinion.

No one else's Opinion matters - if you think they look good and it makes you happy that is all that matters.

There are lots of things that people do to their vehicles that I think looks horrible - but as long as it is not a safety hazard to others I really do not care and if it makes them happy so be it.

Of course they don't make you look fat, Honey. Don't listen to those mean girls. Just tryin to be supportive Girlfriend.

Seriously,
I don't mind them. There's a lot of black going on with the engine and frame, so the blue helps in that regard.

On a similar note I found some Held lightweight perforated gloves last year and it took me a while to get use to the red/white/black boy racer colors, but now i love em.

This is my opinion.

No one else's Opinion matters - if you think they look good and it makes you happy that is all that matters.

There are lots of things that people do to their vehicles that I think looks horrible - but as long as it is not a safety hazard to others I really do not care and if it makes them happy so be it.
Just thought it'd be fun this way, think im gonna paint em black

Of course they don't make you look fat, Honey. Don't listen to those mean girls. Just tryin to be supportive Girlfriend.

Seriously,
I don't mind them. There's a lot of black going on with the engine and frame, so the blue helps in that regard.

On a similar note I found some Held lightweight perforated gloves last year and it took me a while to get use to the red/white/black boy racer colors, but now i love em.
I'm just going to paint them black. I thought it'd look better than it does.

Did you buy them or paint them blue? They kinda look anodized. I've seen the gold anodized bar ends, but i think the blue works better with your tank and calipers. Ride around with them for awhile and see what you think.

I like them. Blue is the fastest color.lol
I put blue ASV levers on mine and I have Blue Spiegler braided lines that I haven't installed yet.
I took the bar ends off when I put on my oxford heated grips and Renthal bars. Didn't notice any vibration difference??

Attachments

• 17941.jpeg.12a146423f442ef35e1207cd64bd04f0.jpeg
    17941.jpeg.12a146423f442ef35e1207cd64bd04f0.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 5
So, I LOVE when colors match on a bike and you do you, girlfriend! That being said... I think the black looks better... 😆

I put some glorious reflective rim tape on my F4i that matched the plastics almost perfectly. I loved it! Took by a friend's house and the first thing he did was point at the tape and say "Who put that crap on there?" I turned away so he wouldn't see my tears...

So, I LOVE when colors match on a bike and you do you, girlfriend! That being said... I think the black looks better... 😆

I put some glorious reflective rim tape on my F4i that matched the plastics almost perfectly. I loved it! Took by a friend's house and the first thing he did was point at the tape and say "Who put that crap on there?" I turned away so he wouldn't see my tears...
Priceless comedic delivery........ (I hope). It's like learning theres no basement in the Alamo. They don't teach these things in High School.

Did you buy them or paint them blue? They kinda look anodized. I've seen the gold anodized bar ends, but i think the blue works better with your tank and calipers. Ride around with them for awhile and see what you think.
Hey Isleoman, I painted them. And that's what I did left em alone for a day. Then I had the idea of making the stripe. I like this ;)

Attachments

• 20240110_195413.jpg
    20240110_195413.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
I put blue ASV levers on mine and I have Blue Spiegler braided lines that I haven't installed yet.
I took the bar ends off when I put on my oxford heated grips and Renthal bars. Didn't notice any vibration difference??
Hey Mario, are those aluminum bars ? I just ordered some, they're supposed to carry less vibes, at least that's what I read

Black.
(Although the ones on my bike are chrome.)☺️
I thought about buying polished aluminum, but that would be defeating the purpose of having them. The steel dampens better
Black.
(Although the ones on my bike are chrome.)☺️

Yeah black looks better. I like this tho. Saw this in an ad and copied it

Attachments

• 20240110_195413.jpg
    20240110_195413.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1
Hey Mario, are those aluminum bars ? I just ordered some, they're supposed to carry less vibes, at least that's what I read
They are Renthal Superbike low bars. They are aluminum .
I never had a problem with vibration. The bend on the factory bars hurt my wrists on a long ride. With these I don't have that problem, plus no vibration.

Attachments

• 20240111_093017.jpg
    20240111_093017.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Back