Yamaha pics from Brussels Motorshow

NJFZ1

Some interesting models and color combos that we don't get here in the US. Loved the red/sliver FZ1 and blue FZ8 :tup:

Oldschool

You took a lot of pictures of the Super Tenere', are you thinking about another bike?

It's OK to post some pictures of the other manufacturers bikes as well you know. :poke:

BDazzler

Thanks. I love to see what is offered overseas. I wish the naked FZ1 and the FZ8 Fazer were offered in the US. I also love the red/silver FZ1. :party0011:

I think the XJ6 is the same as the FZ6R here, but the US only gets the full fairing version. I thought it was a bit odd that the XJ6 has a long single seat (like the Gen I FZ1), but the FZ6R has separate seats like the Gen II FZ1.

I'm loving the blue Super Tenere. :drools: If only I could have 10 motorcycles... : oops:

DenArnold

You took a lot of pictures of the Super Tenere', are you thinking about another bike?

It's OK to post some pictures of the other manufacturers bikes as well you know. :poke:
Personally I was not on the show this year. This is a link provided by Yamaha Belgium who posted pics on their bikes.

Yes the S10 is a bike I may consider as next bike. It handles pretty well and for lowspeed moves better than our beloved FZ

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
REALLY like the looks of the blue naked FZ8 in photo 15! I wouldn't mind having some of those parts to make my FZ1 look like that.

Thanks for sharing those!!

marc

Hey Arnold. I went this year, but it wasn't verry good. Only a few new color scheme's on the fz1. And a really fantastic Yamaha v-max. :)

And this is one of the new colors. Took a pic. of it because i like the sticker on it

scottyd

Yep the blue FZ8 naked looked the goods! So did the red FZ1.... did I say I liked a red one? :poke: :stirpot: :justkidding: