Yamaha FZ1, only 6,000 miles. Price Reduced, Buying a new Bike

Ruggybuggy

Like new Yamaha FZ1 and is now stock but still have Oxford heated grips, LED turn signals, ECU flashed by Ivan and aftermarket windscreen. You can still get this for $5000 Canadian or around $4600US even though it's been consigned. The bike is in mint condition with only 6,000 miles. Please text only, serious inquires only. Eight0seven-4zero7-88four8

Can transport if required. I'm just north of Minnesota border in Canada. The bike is an original US bike to no problem bringing it back in to the country. Originally bought in Minneapolis.

CIMG2534+%25281%2529.JPG

CIMG2273.JPG

CIMG2537.JPG

Last edited:
Haven't you also had the ECU flashed by Ivan? How does it perform with the Two Bros fuel computer?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Amazing! Ivan eliminated the fuel cut and modify secondary opening. Also running his new updated map and WOW. More HP than you could ever need but at lower RPM's became a very smooth bike without the fuel cut.

Last edited:
I've decided to bring the bike back to stock so there is going to be allot of good accessories available. Top Saddlery seat, chin guard, cruise control ends, exhaust and many other parts. I'll update with a new thread. Stay tune.

Looks like the bike may go into consignment unless I get a good offer.

It's a beauty! That seat with the red trim looks perfect!

I wonder what it takes to get a motorcycle like that across the border.

Just bring it across. It's was purchased in the States so just a matter of bring it down. Hurry if your serious because it's off to the dealer at the end of the week. $5,000 USD and I can help with transport.

Updated pictures in stock form but still will come with the Zero Gravity screen, Oxford heated grips and LED turn signals.

R7YBEBOQJlXjBJ0AUbrjnTvsg8bcedRcg5AgqjUJV7c=w737-h553-no

CIMG2537.JPG

Last edited:
Back