WTT my custom padded genII seat for your stocker

NightTrain

The 08 I'm picking up this week has a custom padded seat on it, done by a guy named John Longo... sorry I don't know much about his work but I'm told it's top notch. It has much more padding in it than stock, the seller was in the 200lb range and had it done for him. Being a smaller guy, I would rather have the stock seat. So, if anyone out there would like to trade straight up, lmk. Also on the bike, and for sale/trade, is the adjustable riser set-up, bolts to the stock clamp and let's you adjust for comfort. Again I'm on the smaller side. so I don't need the bars up high.

But back to the seat, I have included a pic. Looking for a stock genII seat or the gel version. Thanks for looking.

pm'd back. I think we could work a deal ;)

BTW the risers, I just remembered, are made by Rox. Definantly for comfort, I want more agressive.

Last edited:
Let me know if your deal does not go through, I have 2 stock seats so I am all for a trade!

I PM'D the other guy but have not heard back yet. If you have two, and would like to work a trade if typo decide's not to, then for sure. I will give it a day or two, if nothing goes down then lets talk. He has a gel seat.... I may still want your extra stock unit just to see which works best for me.

I just pmed you about the risers if they are not already gone

All yours when the money shows in paypal!

I'm still looking to work out a trade with someone. If you are a bigger rider looking for long-haul comfort the seat I have is the ticket. I don't need much padding and still want a stock seat. OEM or the gel version. Let me know!

Last edited:
Back