WTT Gen2 Black Wheels for Gold Wheels MD/VA/DC Area

sushiplease

img3261ph.jpg

Going to give this a shot again, maybe I'll get lucky and find someone looking for black wheels vs their 08+ gold wheels.

MD/VA/DC area or close by. My wheels are in perfect shape with plenty of tread on the tires.

:popcorn:

Good luck...I gave up on that idea a long time ago. Seems most prefer the gold wheels, especially if you have the gold forks. Good luck...

Maybe you can start saving for something like this :D

06 07 08 09 FZ1 FZ-1 Yamaha Carrozzeria V-Track Forged Wheels | eBay

There are actually lots of people willing to do it. Sadly none are near me. Had a people in Michigan, washington state, utah, and seattle who wanted to trade. If only my tires were bald, it would give me an excuse to get them powercoated. I would never buy wheels that is nearly half the cost of my bike hehe. They do look beautiful though!

Persistence pays off! Good deal so long as you both agree on the tires at this point.

Make sure you both pull your rear sprocket assemblies and swap to keep your originals to insure the same wear on chains.

I want black too but I don't think anyone will go for the vomit gold color that the 09s have.

Looking forward to getting the 08, but I didn't think the bronze on the 09 is as horrible as a lot of folks have been saying. Just a fan of black rims on sport bikes.

Looking forward to getting the 08, but I didn't think the bronze on the 09 is as horrible as a lot of folks have been saying. Just a fan of black rims on sport bikes.

I did not like mine and was HAPPY to trade for my wife's black wheels. With her color scheme, those '09 wheels work for that bike a lot better!

Back