WTT First Gen Zero Gravity Double Bubble

Just got this screen but I want to experiment with some other options. In perfect condition. I trimmed the ears so that they wouldn't rub or vibrate against the fairing inserts. I would love to trade for a first gen MRA Vario. May be open to other offers. Will post pictures if there are interested parties.
Thanks everyone.

Sorry for not reading the rules before posting. I have less than 10 posts. If I am deemed to be in violation, I apologize and totally understand if the thread must be removed.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Just got this screen but I want to experiment with some other options. In perfect condition. I trimmed the ears so that they wouldn't rub or vibrate against the fairing inserts. I would love to trade for a first gen MRA Vario. May be open to other offers. Will post pictures if there are interested parties.
Thanks everyone.

Sorry for not reading the rules before posting. I have less than 10 posts. If I am deemed to be in violation, I apologize and totally understand if the thread must be removed.
Thanks again.

Want to sell outright?

Sure

Dont think anyone is going to bite on the trade. So I will sell it outright. $70 including shipping to the lower 48. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

Back