WTB: Velocity Stacks (Graves , Roth etc)

sychodan

Hi everyone,

its been a long time now since i´v been here (The winter in Germany is damit hard..... :-/)

But spring is coming soon, so i want to start try some new stuff :)

Is anyone sellings his velocity stacks? or does anybody now a "must-buy-offer?" :)

there´s not really good stuff here in germany so i have to buy it somewhere else :)

Best regards!
Dan
(and sorry for my bad english ;) )

Hi Cobalt,

big thanks for you link, I think that price is ok for me :)

Good to read from you again :)

just dont know if i should take the grave or the roths (which are very purdy :D )

Hi Cobalt,

big thanks for you link, I think that price is ok for me :)

Good to read from you again :)

just dont know if i should take the grave or the roths (which are very purdy :D )

I looked at it this way... the cheap plastic ones perform the same as the expensive alloy ones and no one ever gets to see them once installed so I bought the Graves plastic model. If they were to be seen, I'd have gone with Roths. ;)

Enjoy!

well, in that aspect, youre absolutely right. :tup:

just looked into the checkout precedure, but i cannot choose any foreign country, only states in the usa.

I´ll think i should try to mail them

well, in that aspect, youre absolutely right. :tup:

just looked into the checkout precedure, but i cannot choose any foreign country, only states in the usa.

I´ll think i should try to mail them

They say in the help to choose international checkout? Let me take a look.

yes so it works, didnt see it , thx :)

uff, with shipping costs and taxes the stacks costs me 202 $.

quite a lot for a few plastic cups :-/

that would be worth a try. do you know how much the shipping costs will be to germany from the usa?

when you will send a package for example ? ;)

According to the US Postal Svc, it is about $48.00 USD. if you choose priority mail, or first class international parcel, the cheapest, is $11.60.

Check here: International Price Calculator and you can select the individual options.

If you choose the cheapest, they do not list any possible delivery date. I'd be willing to ship them to you if you'd like.

We´ll i think i´ll wait a little bit here, maybe someone sells his used stacks, if not may i ask you to do that other way? :)

i dont want to go on your nerves, if you say that cost you a bunch of time and you dont have that, than thats also no problem for me :)

It is not much time or trouble for me so if you choose to do this, we can arrange it. I got mine for Christmas and they are still in the package. I could ship you mine and when you receive them, you can PayPal me the money to replace mine. It's up to you. :D

I´m not in a hurry also, can wait for 2 months, winter´s leaving here not before april. :deadhorse:

i would paypal you the money before you would ship them , so you have no risk :)

lets wait a few days and then we can do it so :)

Thank you very much cobalt for your help, i think i ou you a beer.
(let me guess i think its the second one already):)

I´m not in a hurry also, can wait for 2 months, winter´s leaving here not before april. :deadhorse:

i would paypal you the money before you would ship them , so you have no risk :)

lets wait a few days and then we can do it so :)

Thank you very much cobalt for your help, i think i ou you a beer.
(let me guess i think its the second one already):)

Do you know how much I'd love to come to Germany and have that beer? :D

Just let me know as I said, it isn't any inconvenience at all. :yes:

with great pleasure cobalt , with great pleasure :)

Franziskanerhell.jpg

Back