WTB: Top Sellerie Seat (or Eddie's mod)

Considering a Top Saddlery seat. The new ones + deposit + shipping are ridiculously priced. If this option doesn't pan out, I plan to get a Eddie's mod done (if you want to sell, LMK).

I have a 2006 FZ1 Shift Red, so any color scheme that will go with it is fine.

Preference, in the following order:
- All black is fine
- Red stitching would be nice
- Optional FZ1 logo, but only in red stitching

I don't want one with piping.

Please post pics that clearly shows the style and asking price + shipping to NJ 07095.

Top Sellerie sell standard or long length, believe me if you are a male you want long or you will have a squeaky voice! I had my standard length modified and I am happy. Also the TS seat will lock you into one position. Not a big problem for an older guy but if you want to ride very aggressively it might be. You can't slide around very easily.

Thanks mate for the heads-up! (or watch my balls!)

So, the children get hurt if I don't get long?
I must actually try this seat before I plunk down some cash!
Anyone near NJ has this seat?

Have a look at (Dirt Road) Eddies seats, for $150 you can't go wrong.

They are much closer to the stock seats design too but with more comfy foam, style and are much better looking.

The Top Sellerie seats look like over-kill to me.

Last edited:
Tigerpaw its 2013 $150 for Eddies seat is a bargain!! How much do you want to pay for all day comfort? I have purchased Corbin and sargent seats and A DIRT ROAD SEAT is right up there in quality!!! I am still willing to meet up with you so you can try mine but there is nothing better than a seat that is broken into your ass.

Back