WTB: OEM Gen 2 Bar Ends

I was also needing some stock bar ends a little while ago. Cobalt posted this for me http://www.998cc.org/forum/gen-ii-mods/14519-bdazzling-mods.html#post111223 and suggested Graves Yamaha FZ1 Bar Ends from SportbikeTrackGear.com as a cheap alternative, but I ended up ordering new one's from PartShark.com part number 51J-26246-01-00 4th down "End,Grip". Note: they are ordered indivudially, so don't make the stupid mistake I did. :embarrased: If you need 2, order 2. I thought they were ordered as a pair... nope :(

Maybe someone will have some laying around for you. Good luck!

Last edited:
Thanks brother. I was looking at the graves option but I noticed that their aluminum and are a lot lighter then the factory steel ones. Heard that if I replace them with aluminum might cause excess vibration in the bar. Thanks for the heads up about the stock ones. If I can't get any used ones at a bargain price then ill pull the trigger on the new stockies.

Thanks brother. I was looking at the graves option but I noticed that their aluminum and are a lot lighter then the factory steel ones. Heard that if I replace them with aluminum might cause excess vibration in the bar. Thanks for the heads up about the stock ones. If I can't get any used ones at a bargain price then ill pull the trigger on the new stockies.

I replaced the originals with Yamaha aluminum/carbon fiber ones and they are substantially lighter than stock but could tell no difference in the vibes in the bar. It's bike dependent, some bars tend to vibrate more than others dependent on the engine, tires/balance and a lot of little adjustments.

standard.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm maybe ill give em a shot. Aftermarket billet ones are pretty cheap on eBay. I still have the stock ones that are all rashed from the PO so ill have them to compair the new aluminum ones to

Still looking for some factory bar ends, if anyone has them laying around the garage let me know. Looking for a pair of the black ones. Thanks

Back