WTB: FZ1 GenII Rizoma Rearsets

aus_andyk

Just wanted to see if anyone has a set they want to sell before I take the leap & purchase from PJ's.

Would be shipped to Australia.

Thx
Andy

I get my Rizoma stuff from Bikebiz, when you factor in O/S delivery costs & exchange rates vs free delivery the prices are pretty close, and to buy locally makes returns a hell of a lot easier (I've had to return a K&N air filter to them & they paid cost to do it).

The only issue is they would most likely have to order the rearsets in for the FZ1. At certain times of the year Italy pretty much shuts down and it's difficult to get enything. I've been toying with getting the evo rearsets myself. Still debating between them & Arrow headers.

I get my Rizoma stuff from Bikebiz, when you factor in O/S delivery costs & exchange rates vs free delivery the prices are pretty close, and to buy locally makes returns a hell of a lot easier (I've had to return a K&N air filter to them & they paid cost to do it).

The only issue is they would most likely have to order the rearsets in for the FZ1. At certain times of the year Italy pretty much shuts down and it's difficult to get enything. I've been toying with getting the evo rearsets myself. Still debating between them & Arrow headers.

I'm surprised, the Rizoma rearsets are $589 from BikeBiz which is only $39 more than Carpimoto.

I would buy from them for sure, especially if they have them in stock.

Rizoma 'REV' Rearsets Yamaha FZ1 06-/FZ8

I'm surprised, the Rizoma rearsets are $589 from BikeBiz which is only $39 more than Carpimoto.

I would buy from them for sure, especially if they have them in stock.

Rizoma 'REV' Rearsets Yamaha FZ1 06-/FZ8
I asked bikebiz when I went to buy my rear sets. Told me nothing in stock. Pretty much said they would have to order from O/S and it would come in 1 1/2 weeks. Why get them to do it and pay extra when you can order it yourself?? I wouldn't be worried about warranty. The quality of their items are top notch. My bike is covered with their stuff and every item has been of the highest quality. Even the packaging it comes in is perfect!

How much does shipping from Carpimoto cost? shipping from Biukebiz is free if over $100. Bikebiz are often cheaper than getting from O/S on their Rizoma gear when you add up all the extras. PLus I like to support my local if they're reasonably competitive.

I asked bikebiz when I went to buy my rear sets. Told me nothing in stock. Pretty much said they would have to order from O/S and it would come in 1 1/2 weeks. Why get them to do it and pay extra when you can order it yourself?? I wouldn't be worried about warranty. The quality of their items are top notch. My bike is covered with their stuff and every item has been of the highest quality. Even the packaging it comes in is perfect!

Totally agree, bugger waiting for them to get them from OS when you can do it yourself cheaper.
If they were in stock then no problem.

Sent from my Nexus 5

How much does shipping from Carpimoto cost? shipping from Biukebiz is free if over $100. Bikebiz are often cheaper than getting from O/S on their Rizoma gear when you add up all the extras. PLus I like to support my local if they're reasonably competitive.

30 EURO shipping , they end up landed here at around $550 AUD.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Back