WTB FZ1 Gen II, Shreveport, LA area

Hi guys! Some of you know me as a Mod on the FZ6R site. Basically I am interested in upgrading with in the next year. If anyone knows of a GEN2 FS in my area up to about 250 miles please give me a bump. I'm not interested in going cross country or shipping one but I am willing to travel up to a maximum of 250 miles if necessary. Price range $4000-$5.5k pending sale of my current bike. Must not have been wrecked.

Last edited:
Response to WTB FZ1

Hello,
I have a 2009 FZ1 which I purchased in Dec 2010.
I have many extras and the bike is truly in pristine condition.
The original miles on her is 2446. I will gladly send you pictures or answer nay questions you might have. Unfortunately I reside in Florida quite a distance from you. Like I stated the bike has a PCV,Flies & Front cowling from Copper dawg, Mivv exhaust and other upgrades. I also have all the original OEM parts which I replaced. The price I would like for her is 6300. If you here of anyone interested please refer them. The reason for my parting with the bike is loss of Job. Regards

Hello,
I have a 2009 FZ1 which I purchased in Dec 2010.
I have many extras and the bike is truly in pristine condition.
The original miles on her is 2446. I will gladly send you pictures or answer nay questions you might have. Unfortunately I reside in Florida quite a distance from you. Like I stated the bike has a PCV,Flies & Front cowling from Copper dawg, Mivv exhaust and other upgrades. I also have all the original OEM parts which I replaced. The price I would like for her is 6300. If you here of anyone interested please refer them. The reason for my parting with the bike is loss of Job. Regards

Sorry to hear about the job loss. I'll fwd you to a friend I know in Florida who has been "thinking" about upgrading as well.

Good luck and best wishes to ya.

Uno,

I live near New Orleans and bought my FZ1 from a dealer in Florida & had it delivered by a shipper that I made arrangements with.

Only cost me $350 to have it shipped...just throwing that out there for ya.

Back