would you use this jack on you bike ?

I have this exact jack. Got it back when I had my GenI from David (Earlzach). It's an excellent jack but not for the GenII. You don't have the frame rails on the GenII. Great jack though.

You can get a better price at Harbor Freight 1500 lb. Capacity ATV/Motorcycle Lift

I use one like it for my ATV, KLR but yet to try it with the Hippo. Good tool in the garage.

Thanks , i also have one that i used on a RM250 and quads but they are not as top heavy as The street bikes.
6b5b25d2bbdfd0f8dc90b7bdd7a23224.jpg

Im gonna try this baby on the ST next !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is pretty cool, but I have just used a regular jack with a towel on it to get the bike lifted up and then I set it on jack stands on the Frame Rails.
Gen1>Gen2..... :)

What made you choose a summer tire like the Hankook vs a snow tire, run flat like most use?

I picked the better handeling tire ( i think )
This could be another bad experiment !!
Im putting a new shock on today
Here us a pic of my rear tire with 2500 miles
2783e26f3b6be86ddc61ceaa92f3e9f1.jpg

Definitely make a thread once you've got the tire on. I've ridden with Doug on his Goldwing with a Michelin mud & snow run flat. It worked much better than I would have expected :)

Definitely make a thread once you've got the tire on. I've ridden with Doug on his Goldwing with a Michelin mud & snow run flat. It worked much better than I would have expected :)

Dustin honestly i dont know how to make a thread , im a computer idiot . I

Back