Workout

Did my first BIG work out for the year and I tell you what, my arms are roasted. It's a good feeling in the morning when you roll over and reach for the alarm and it feels like your muscles won't allow you to stretch that far. Kind of got out of it for awhile with the holidays and everything else, good to be back.

Did my first BIG work out for the year and I tell you what, my arms are roasted. It's a good feeling in the morning when you roll over and reach for the alarm and it feels like your muscles won't allow you to stretch that far. Kind of got out of it for awhile with the holidays and everything else, good to be back.

That only lasts about a week or so. I just started lifting again two weeks back. The first 4 days were hell. I couldn't barely lift my arms, even to scratch the back of my neck. Now it's not so bad. Hang in there Dustin, it will pass soon enough.

By April you'll be saying "I'm huge Jerry!" (Seinfeld Joke)

I need to get back to it too. I've let myself slide over the holidays. Exercise is nature's valium. Unfortunately my knees gave out a couple weeks ago so it will be upper bdy stuff for a while. Thankfully the doc told me today I don't have any real problems.

conditioning

That only lasts about a week or so. I just started lifting again two weeks back. The first 4 days were hell. I couldn't barely lift my arms, even to scratch the back of my neck. Now it's not so bad. Hang in there Dustin, it will pass soon enough.

By April you'll be saying "I'm huge Jerry!" (Seinfeld Joke)

That's right, we must not forget to properly condition the bike's most important piece. The nut the holds the handlebars !:disturbed

I need to get back to it too. I've let myself slide over the holidays. Exercise is nature's valium. Unfortunately my knees gave out a couple weeks ago so it will be upper bdy stuff for a while. Thankfully the doc told me today I don't have any real problems.

Sorry to hear that Steve. I hope all is well. Ya can't have anything go wrong with the knees bud. They have to be well enough to do some draggin' this coming season!!!:sinister:

Back