Woodcraft Clip-On Riser Adapters for FZ1

JEFFKISTHENAME

Anyone interested?

I spoke with Eric Wood about developing a kit for our bike and he said he'd be down to do it if we have 25 people willing to get in on a purchase.

I'm not sure what the cost would be, but I paid around $250ish for the set for my FZ-07.

For sure interested list:

1. JEFFKISTHENAME

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have Covertibars which are adjustable and readily available. There are other brands as well. None are very aggressive due to the tank and fairing limiting how low and forward you can actually run the bar position. I can tell you like Woodcraft products from your other post. However, most folks have been happy with simply using Suzuki SV 650 bar risers

I have Covertibars which are adjustable and readily available. There are other brands as well. None are very aggressive due to the tank and fairing limiting how low and forward you can actually run the bar position. I can tell you like Woodcraft products from your other post. However, most folks have been happy with simply using Suzuki SV 650 bar risers
I'd probably end up going Convertibars or Apex Manufacturing. Not enough interest for the Woodcrafts. They make good stuff. I've bent clip-ons on my FZ-07 and the Woodcraft stuff is so easy and cheap to replace. I've grown fond of their Quality. The Convertibars stuff doesn't look too bad to replace either, but say you bent an entire side (bar and adapter), that's $100 bucks versus a $20 clip on bar from Woodcraft.

Don't lay your bike down! I'm going the sv riser route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stuff happens LOL. I parked my FZ07 at the beach near on the San Francisco coast line and it was so windy, mother nature blew my bike down and bent a Clip-On. Had it been a full on handle bar, the thing would be more expensive to replace.

Back