winter fun !

ru black/yellow or red/black -- or both depending upon any given day????

either way, it looks good and rattle off all that you did as sort of a build list b/c I'm missing a few steps from your Facebook timeline.....

FINALLY BACK ON THE ROAD few finishing touches to do but nearly there. heres a quick run down of mi mods
fz1-n frame polished by owner (after chain snapped and took a chunk out )
5vy r1 sp(lp) engine, standard clutch fitted fz1 sump fitted
pc111 fz1 airbox with air box mod fz1 throttle bodies
KTM wp supermoto front forks and brembo radial mount calipers r1 radialmaster cylinder goodridge hoses (fork travel shortened superduke springs fitted)
yokes (tripple trees )designed by owner (machined by a good mate )
r1 rear shock (link plates by owner )
r1 clocks and wiring loom
sub frame shortend by owner
home made end can stainless with ally end caps
aprill09007.jpg

aprill09009.jpg

Last edited:
Damn Buddy! That's busted alright! I would contact them first as well. It's not like you have a turbo on the bike. That looks like a faulty weld to me. The break is right along the seam of the weld.

Wow mate you did some serious damage to that frame!!!
Yes mate ,the engine too ! the engine's locked solid , think its from the debris from the hole in the crankcase . trying to figure out the best way to get no1 piston to TDC so i can safly remove the cams lol clutch is solid looks cracked as well
fz2001.jpg
fz2007.jpg
fz2008.jpg

Well at least you're still with us so you fared better than the engine :disturbed

:tup: I had been putting off going in the shed for most of this year and its certainly brought home how things could have been far worse for me !! "what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger" wish yammaha would make their frames stronger lol

Back