Windows Vista?? Help.

I have a lot of problems going on. I ran a Registry Scan "Test version" and it found a boat load of problems.
The question I have is Do any of you have real world experience with Registry cleaner software? If so which one?
I have seen every one say its the best> Please help.
Thank you in advance.

You must be careful. Even the best registry cleaners can change things for the worst. I only use them as a last resort before reimaging.

What is the problem you are having and why do you think it is the registry?

You must be careful. Even the best registry cleaners can change things for the worst. I only use them as a last resort before reimaging.

What is the problem you are having and why do you think it is the registry?

I cant get any updates. Like Itunes wont load right.
Also In craigs list when I click on a link in an add to reply a measage pops up and says the system is low on resorces or may be unstable.
There are several things that are just a bit screwy. I dont know what to inspect.
I do have Vista SP2 already so I am reluctant to try to reload windows.
Plus it warns I will lose things in the process. I dont want that.

I cant get any updates. Like Itunes wont load right.
Also In craigs list when I click on a link in an add to reply a measage pops up and says the system is low on resorces or may be unstable.
There are several things that are just a bit screwy. I dont know what to inspect.
I do have Vista SP2 already so I am reluctant to try to reload windows.
Plus it warns I will lose things in the process. I dont want that.

Why don't you first before messing with the registry, download Malwarebytes and run a full scan (could take more than an hour or so) and see if it's malware, spyware, or adware that is affecting the computer. Pop-ups can sometimes mean that it's infected with one or more of the three. This has saved the job's PC's many times in similar situations. Like Brad says, do the registry fix as a last resort. Try it, it can't hurt.

Back