Wild Hogs 2!!!!!!!

Back Home...........

Came in this morning at about 7:00am:

Sunday.....135 miles....Askra area and Blood Mountain (RT180 where I highsided).
Monday.....250 miles.....Cherohala Parkway and the Tail and back.
Tuesday.....rain and hail in the forecast....3 went out, 3 stayed home...rain never showed.
Wednesday.....150 miles....found a couple great roads, but too much highway time to get to them (sore butts for 3 of us).
Thursday.....250 miles.....Cherohala to the Tail...skipped the Tail took route 28 back...almost as tight as the Tail.
Friday.....50 miles.....took a ride to Askra area for lunch...packed up and headed out by 6:00pm.

835 miles, we did over 1k last year....must be getting old.

Bike damage....

Got lucky, could have been worst, just a few pics of some damage from my highside on Blood Mountain.
The T-Rex sliders and my 32 inch wide ProTaper bars did wonders of limiting damage, and keeping the bike on the road and not over the hill.

Few more...

In the picks, most of the damage was already fixed to make ridable.
This is the passenger peg as the right rider...yes, that is a zip tie helping to hold it in place.......

great pictures. that must have been awesome (minus the highside). all in all i would say you came out of it in pretty much the best way possible. damage seems very minimal. but being with your friends and kicking back drinkin some beers at what appears to be an amazing cabin. can't beat it with a stick.

Final Chapter of Hogs Gone Wild 2....

Took me long enough, but finally got some pics of the FZ on the Dragon, the day after my highside...Motrin helped a lot................

Oh yea...my bike is now almost :eek5:Naked

Thanks for lookin'
Chris.......on the soon to be faster silver..........

Last edited:
Took me long enough, but finally got some pics of the FZ on the Dragon, the day after my highside...Motrin helped a lot................

Oh yea...my bike is now almost :eek5:Naked

Thanks for lookin'
Chris.......on the soon to be faster silver..........

Wow! Nice cornering, looks like your almost dragging pipes and/or your center stand. Glad you made it through and that cabin looks AWESOME!

I'm excited to see what you changed on your gen1. Pics would be great!

Back