Whitehorse Gear

Bumped into some forum members at whitehorse & they turned me onto the site. Thought i'd say hello from new hampshire. I've had my '09 for a couple years now & can honestly say its a gear change away from perfect....Well maybe some hard bags too...and a turbo...and some olhins...and...never mind. fz shares the stable With my "winter bike" an '04 c10 (which with the exception of the luggage would benefit from the above mods:D) and an '03 ski doo 550 which didn't turn a track this year due to a welcome lack of winter. I've been riding 20+ years, done some racin' done some pretty big tours and sadly had my share of getoffs:shaking head: So thats my story....you cat's Ride Well 'kay...I'll see ya out there:tup:

Bumped into some forum members at whitehorse & they turned me onto the site. Thought i'd say hello from new hampshire. I've had my '09 for a couple years now & can honestly say its a gear change away from perfect....Well maybe some hard bags too...and a turbo...and some olhins...and...never mind. fz shares the stable With my "winter bike" an '04 c10 (which with the exception of the luggage would benefit from the above mods:D) and an '03 ski doo 550 which didn't turn a track this year due to a welcome lack of winter. I've been riding 20+ years, done some racin' done some pretty big tours and sadly had my share of getoffs:shaking head: So thats my story....you cat's Ride Well 'kay...I'll see ya out there:tup:

That must have been myself and my wife last weekend? :D Thanks for looking us up and joining! Welcome to the forum and looking forward to some of those years of experiences shared here. Perhaps we can get together for a ride soon.

Ride safe!

-Eric

That must have been myself and my wife last weekend? :D Thanks for looking us up and joining! Welcome to the forum and looking forward to some of those years of experiences shared here. Perhaps we can get together for a ride soon.

Ride safe!

-Eric

Ya that was you folks.. I'da chatted longer but as it was I didn't get home till well after my beer alarm went off...Thats the way it is with whitehorse I walk in sayin' "only buy what you came for this time stupid" and I walk out sayin" yup I'm late...BUT I got all this cool stuff!

Ya that was you folks.. I'da chatted longer but as it was I didn't get home till well after my beer alarm went off...Thats the way it is with whitehorse I walk in sayin' "only buy what you came for this time stupid" and I walk out sayin" yup I'm late...BUT I got all this cool stuff!

That's what happens to us each visit as well! We went there to buy an Aquabox for her GPS and walked out with two tank bags, two pair of Rev-It gloves, books, Aquabox, two neck gaiters, etc.....

Where in NH are you? We are in Dover.

:shaking head:
That's what happens to us each visit as well! We went there to buy an Aquabox for her GPS and walked out with two tank bags, two pair of Rev-It gloves, books, Aquabox, two neck gaiters, etc.....

Where in NH are you? We are in Dover.

lolup

I actually considered leavin' the plastic at home this time but when your on 2 it can come in pretty handy. I'm like 50 mins. from you In Vegas....Were what we lack in culture we make up for in crack and aids.....I was lookin' to get out tomorrow but weather looks high in suck factor. Ill do 40's but not 40" and rainin':shaking head:

Yes, tomorrow is looking rather crappy. Too bad because I need a good shakedown ride after all the work done today. :D Maybe another weekend soon.

Okay i think i got this figured out
aefeb151-7d2a-7a35.jpg

Last edited:
Back