White FZ1N

Lord Craig! I'm jealous pal. I hear you guys from your neck of the woods talking about your rides and then I look out my window to see the FOOT of snow that Nemo dumped on us last night and I get depressed! I hope that Groundhog was right this year and Spring truly comes early this year! Enjoy the rides buddy!

lucky dogs we dont have a foot of snow here just enough to shovel hang in there billy spring is forty some days away just dont hurt your back shoveling good luck

Thanks Lonney. I know, I keep telling myself that riding season is coming soon. I still have a ton of work to do on the YZF and this snow and frigid weather is keeping me out of the garage. I can't wait to be riding in PA again this year. Great roads you guys have!

I wish I was riding my bike, but the Yamaha Phazer I was ripping around at work this morning is better than nothing. I think I'll take the Apex for a burn this afternoon so I can hear the sweet sound of 998cc 4 cylinder music.

I wish I was riding my bike, but the Yamaha Phazer I was ripping around at work this morning is better than nothing. I think I'll take the Apex for a burn this afternoon so I can hear the sweet sound of 998cc 4 cylinder music.
I'd like to join you for that ride! bit far to travel though. Might take another burn on the FZ instead.

I don't really hear much good about that phazer. Although its sole purpose seems to be ditch banging and some guys use it for sno cross

Too small for trail riding. It's fun for kicking around. I'd want some serious engine mods for snocross. That 500 isn't much at all when it's pushing a track. That's relative, though. I remember when an Enticer 340
was fast...

Back