Which Sliders?

FZ1000NY

I am in the market for some frame sliders. I wanted to get the T rex ones but they say they will not have more for 6 weeks. What are some other good, cheap options? thanks

I don't know what version I had.
I don't have many pix right now as my desktop is down for upgrades and 90% of my pix are on other hard drives.
003-1.jpg

003-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

T Rex never seems to have FZ1 sliders in stock when I was looking last spring.
I have the Shogun Sliders on my 08, cheap $31.44, have not crash tested nor do I want to.
Link..[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003CJK5BA/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002DW18Z4&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0HPR437SE5YY76YFFCF6]Amazon.com: SHOGUN / DMP / B2 IND PR/SHOGUN FRAME SLIDER BLK YAMAHA FZ1 '06-07 750-6809: Automotive[/ame]

I wanted to mention I very highly recomment the Driven Axle Block sliders. Replaceable delrin plastic, a little pricey, but very high quality and I think you'd be happy with them.

I went with OES sliders off of ebay..great service gave me the color I wanted and they fit great, look great and feel good quality..

Question? What sliders will fit a Gen II when you put the full fairings on the bike? I'm looking for something like that before spring comes! ;) And they need to be NO-CUT!!!

I installed these today, they are my first mod to this bike. They are made by PRS and I purchased them from Cycle Gear for $54.00. They are made from derlin with a carbon fiber wrap not a sticker. They use metal inserts so you torque to factory specs. Hope this helps

I am in the market for some frame sliders. I wanted to get the T rex ones but they say they will not have more for 6 weeks. What are some other good, cheap options? thanks

Try going Australian, and get some Oggy Knobbs. It's the only choice down under. Look good, fit perfect and most importantly they do the job.

Try going Australian, and get some Oggy Knobbs. It's the only choice down under. Look good, fit perfect and most importantly they do the job.

And they cost 3-4 times the price of the US ones.
I used to buy Oggy knobs but these days they are just too expensive.

Edit: I just did a search and Sydney City Motorcycles are selling them for the FZ1 at $175, are they made from gold?

Last edited:
Back