Which exhaust is the best?

Hi guys,im new here.. Im riding an Gen2 FZ1. Juz wondering which street legal exhaust has the loudest sound when the baffle is removed?
I have 3 choices in mind; Akrapovic, Leo Vince and Remus.

Hi guys,im new here.. Im riding an Gen2 FZ1. Juz wondering which street legal exhaust has the loudest sound when the baffle is removed?
I have 3 choices in mind; Akrapovic, Leo Vince and Remus.

Non of the above= MIVV GP

Agree with you the mivv nice. But my region does not legallize it to be legal. Im down with akra,Leo,Mmmuuaaacks!remus and arrrow street legals. Price is not important. Juz looking for looks and sound when the db killer is out.

Two bros

Two Brothers titanium: excellent fit, very easy to install, great looking (I think), very loud without insert, slightly quieter with small insert--have ordered larger (longer) insert for further quieting. We'll see......

Leo Vince

I went for the Leo Vince GP, IT'S THE DOGS !!!
GREAT SOUND, GREAT LOOK, NO WEIGHT !!!

WELL WORTH IT !!!

picture.php

over here the Yoshimura TRC and MIVV Suono seem to be the most popular. With those you get a deeper growl. The Yoshi is almost deafening, and it makes a lot of loud popping sounds on roll-off, setting off car alarms, which is pretty fun. For me it was a matter of cost and aesthetics, as well as sound and power increase. With the Yoshi you get a 10hp increase according to a local magazine which tested some 20 slip-ons on a FZ1. The Mivv Suono looks better, and is not that common.

I agree with javahaxxor Yoshi TRC is by far the best choice. Not to mention that the quality and Craftsmanship of the exhaust is by far the best in the world...

I agree with javahaxxor Yoshi TRC is by far the best choice. Not to mention that the quality and Craftsmanship of the exhaust is by far the best in the world...

IMHO I think it's simply down to personal taste, and budget !!!:Rockon:
Some like it big, some like it small, AND YES I'M TYALKIN ABOUT EXHAUSTS !! :innocent0002:

About that quality, I was about to put in the insert so I can lower the volume for a track session, but
1.the pipe didn't have a hole for the screw which holds the insert in place.
2.the pipe wasn't really round so I had to bend it outwards in order to get the insert "ring" to enter the pipe.

That part wasn't very nice, but otherwise the quality is great. You won't have problems fitting DB-insert in a LeoVince, that one's really well designed.

IMHO I think it's simply down to personal taste, and budget !!!:Rockon:
Some like it big, some like it small, AND YES I'M TYALKIN ABOUT EXHAUSTS !! :innocent0002:
I agree. make prints of all the exhausts you like, put them up on the wall, pour a pint of something you enjoy, and sit down and look at them. The one you think looks best will be good enough

That's correct, but you also have Yoshimura Japan, they have for the FZ1 the tri-oval exhaust...which is more expensive than the USA version
But the other exhaust on that page are...:jaw drop:

Take a look at OVER RACING what exhaust they made for the fz1, all of the other exhaust look like scrap metal....

You want loud....

Loud or not, I think it's the tone thats most desireable. Anything can have some ratty exhaust thats loud, but thats all it is, loud. For the best sounding exhaust note and growl, I think that LeoVinci's have the whole thing wrapped up. Pluss the HP increase, and build quality, not to mention looks. Your question is kind of like 'which do you like better ? Blonds or Brunettes'..:)

That's correct, but you also have Yoshimura Japan, they have for the FZ1 the tri-oval exhaust...which is more expensive than the USA version
But the other exhaust on that page are...:jaw drop:

Take a look at OVER RACING what exhaust they made for the fz1, all of the other exhaust look like scrap metal....

just went over to OVER RACING and not to keen !! They are Huge !!!
I think i'll stick with my Leo, it's got it all !!!:Rockon:

amen !!!

Loud or not, I think it's the tone thats most desireable. Anything can have some ratty exhaust thats loud, but thats all it is, loud. For the best sounding exhaust note and growl, I think that LeoVinci's have the whole thing wrapped up. Pluss the HP increase, and build quality, not to mention looks. Your question is kind of like 'which do you like better ? Blonds or Brunettes'..:)

I'll give a VERY LARGE AMEN to that 1 brother !!!!!
:worship:

Back