Which Are the Servo Cables - Two Bros ?

Two Wheels

In looking at the directions to install the Two Brothers slip on I remove the seat to then remove the Servo Cables. But I cant make out what those are. How can I tell if I am properly removing the servo cables ? Are they colored ?

Thansk ...

Hey Two Wheels... I am assuming you've found the cables at the exhaust end. Under the seat, there is a module right behind the gas tank and in front of the battery. There is a heat shield cover over it that you have to lift out of the way to see it. There is a single 10mm nut holding the unit on. The cover and cables come out easy if you first remove that nut and dislodge the servo housing. position it so the cover with the two philips screws are pointing up, then remove the two screws and the cover. Disconnect the cables at the exhaust end first, then at this end, pull the cable hosuing away from the servo, then unwind it from the servo and remove the end. Repeat for the second cable.

Put the cover on the server with the two screws, put the servo back on the pin and secure with the nut. Be sure that the heat sheilding is behind the server when mounting and push the shield back down in front of the servo.

Hope that is clear enough without the pictures.

Two Wheels - if I may add to va rider and FZ1inNH's answers - as I had this pic on my PC so may as well make use of it!

For location purposes I am pointing at the two screws you need to undo to expose the cables. That's were the magic happens....

DO NOT DROP THE SCREWS as you are taking them out or you will never see them again!!!!!

Hope that helps a bit!

Cheers

Simon

Back