Where is everyone?

I was about to say you could post up pictures of that fabulous black bike of yours -to stir up interest. But then I saw that you do that each time you post!!!

But I looked at your pics anyway.
It is a very nice looking bike!

I was about to say you could post up pictures of that fabulous black bike of yours -to stir up interest. But then I saw that you do that each time you post!!!

But I looked at your pics anyway.
It is a very nice looking bike!

LMAO!

I am a pic whore, not gonna lie.

Makes me happy though to have my baby. Love it.

Hey Papa,
I've told you before that your black bike is just plain super looking! You've done a lot of stuff to it - by your photo "thread". But I've never known - I'm relatively new - did you buy it new??
I see it on the other forum - now with your gixxer. I go by a different name there.
TJ

Hey Papa,
I've told you before that your black bike is just plain super looking! You've done a lot of stuff to it - by your photo "thread". But I've never known - I'm relatively new - did you buy it new??
I see it on the other forum - now with your gixxer. I go by a different name there.
TJ

Yes, I got it new Aug 30th 2010. 0 miles on the clock. About to hit 15K now with it.

Papageno didn't I see you on the gixxer forum?

Yes you did see me on there. Working on a 93 750. ;)

I used to like this forum a lot but lately (last few months) it is too slow. Not sure if its the advertising or what but its way to frustrating for me. I belong to several forums and this site is just terrible. I thought it was just my laptop but it is the same on my work computer.

I used to like this forum a lot but lately (last few months) it is too slow. Not sure if its the advertising or what but its way to frustrating for me. I belong to several forums and this site is just terrible. I thought it was just my laptop but it is the same on my work computer.

When we both first joined in 2009 I remember being lucky to see 3 updated posts at the end of every day. The last 6 months I see 20+ updated posts at the end of every day. I don't have any performance issues with the site. Then again I don't get the advetisements. When I did get the advertisements I still never had any issue.

When we both first joined in 2009 I remember being lucky to see 3 updated posts at the end of every day. The last 6 months I see 20+ updated posts at the end of every day. I don't have any performance issues with the site. Then again I don't get the advetisements. When I did get the advertisements I still never had any issue.

I don't think it's the post count really. A few of the other forums I am a member at have WAY more threads/posts than this one. I never have issues with them. Who knows.

Back