Where do you guys buy your tires from??

I buy almost everything from BikeBandit

Customer service is great, fast, cheap flat rate shipping, I get great discounts as well.

Any price I find elsewhere i can price match anyway.

I haven't been able to beat Jake Wilson on tires yet and he's also selling parts like Bike Bandit does and according to some comparisons I made, he beats them on price too. If I can't get it from Jake, I usually use Motorcycle Sperstore.

Competition Accessories for most of my stuff including tires. They're proximity to me means if I order it early enough, it'll be on my front door step the next afternoon. Almost like walking into the store!

There are two local shops that'll mount both tires for under $40 off of the bike. I keep thinking about mounting my own, but as long as they're that inexpensive there's no need.

Wow thank you all, I'll have to check everyone out :) I'm looking for the new Conti road attacks 2 so I'll post a pic once I get them installed.

Jake Wilson is awesome for us Aussies too as they only charge us $65 USD for delivery (for a set of tyres) to Australia via Fedex in only 5 days. Awesome service.

Back