What You Should Never do to a Shoei RF1100

I see nothing. Is it possible you're linking to your personal google account? Kind of like linking to images in your online email account.. which only you'll be able to see? (or is it just me??)

For shits and giggles.

I had a lowside and the helmet was damaged.

I realize that you didn't do any major damage to your bike, so you probably didn't make an insurance claim. Check with your insurance as to whether you have any accessorial coverage should you have another wreck with bike damage. My insurance on the bike also covers all my gear. I would have saved the liners and hinges if I was getting the same model of helmet. It's nice to have spare parts.

Interesting video showing just how tough these helmets are.

The crash cost me around $1,000 and I won't dare make a claim on my insurance for that amount. In Ontario we have private insurance and making a claim usually results in higher premiums. They look at you as a higher risk. I ended up buying a Bell helmet so no point in keeps the parts off of it.

That was great! Hell of a testament to the Shoei helmet. If only impacts were of a slow crushing nature we would stand a better chance.
I loved the laugh from the lift operator, you guys were having fun.

Back