What to pay for a new 07 leftover?

Steve F

I think I'm ready to start talking numbers with a dealer on a new 07 leftover.

I'm not much of a haggler so any help on what a good price is here in NJ would be appreciated.

Thanks

To be honest, I've not shopped the new bikes at all as I love the '04 model I have. If I was shopping though, I'd look at less than 10k loaded including tax, tag, & title. Loaded meaning everything the dealer can provide for the FZ1. I'd expect you could pick up a new '07 for around 9k total though. That's my unprofessional opinion.

Thanks
Does anyone know how I can find out the invoice price? I saw one web site that wanted $14. for each bike you price. Just wondering if that is normal or if that information is free somewhere.

2007 fz1 $6800

I got a great deal on my NEW 2007 FZ1. It was a demo bike that had 3k miles on it. The owner used it. It was sold as new with full warranty and everything. IN Seattle, you can expect to pay between $8 - $9 k for an 07 model. Not many left. A used 07 model would go for $7,500 - $8,500. A lot of times this can be better because a lot of the mods are already done....for example: fender iliminator, lights, shields.

I actually even got those add-ons with my bike including frame sliders.

Good luck and the best tip I can give you is, dont skim on gear.....it will save your life. (safety gear)

here in Australia the FZ1N was $15990.00 last year & was reduced to $14990.00 for 08 , so $14990.00 + on road costs = $16190.00 ride away "Australian dollars" . tha FZ1 fairing version is approx $700.00, more than the naked FZ1 ..

Back