What jacket color?

Safety wise, I would think that the Red and Black is the most visible, with Blue & Black next, and then Black.

What color is yur motorcycle? That might be a factor - better to look good rather than feel good!

I got a Joe Rocket on Ebay for 25 shipped. It is yellow not my fav. but think it has kept me from getting smacked in traffic a couple times in Dallas traffic.

My bike is black and the helmet is of silver color. Do you think Blue/Black will be visible for others on the road? Specially at night?

I was thinking about a Orange/Black (here) combination.... your thoughts

Last edited:
Mate, you have a black bike and are worried about visibility??

I have found that no matter what colour I wear, I'm still not seen by some road users, especially at night.

I have a blue jacket.

Of course, I have this because my FZ6 was blue (my FZ1 is black/grey), but I think it still works together.

My bike is black and the helmet is of silver color. Do you think Blue/Black will be visible for others on the road? Specially at night?

I was thinking about a Orange/Black (here) combination.... your thoughts

Post a pic with your bike! Yes, if you want night visibility, get something with the MOST reflective material on it as you can find. :tup: Or, add some after you get the jacket.

:needpics:

I got a silver and black jacket as I wanted lighter colors for visibility and black only sucks in the sun. My winter riding jacket is straight black with reflective silver piping. My bike is straight black, my helmet is silver and black so everything also matches.

Jacket color?

Black is always a classic color. I just bought an Alpinestar "Halo" jacket, black (MSRP: $390) for $170 from Cycle Gear online. I love it! Size 48 US. I believe they are selling out of them. Fits better than a glove.

If you're worried about visibility try adding some black retro-reflective tape on your bike in visible places. Also from Cycle Gear online. And, don't forget to add some separate LED brake lights.

A lot of black or blue jackets (dark colors) will have a reflective material sewn into the design. Some of them are VERY visible.

You can also stick one of these on the back seat. I bet you will be noticed then!!!! And I think there is some reflective material as well :D

2010-AGV-Sport-Womens-Moda-Perforated-Leather-Jacket-Black-Fuchsia.jpg

Back