Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Gerbing's

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Tourmaster

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Other = I don't, just wait a week and it'll warm up. Cooler weather means I can wear my Fieldsheer leather jacket as opposed to my Joe Rocket mesh.

Other. I certainly dug up the liners of my Alpine star jacket and my scorpion jacket. I also purchased a new pair of gloves from Rev'it that I expect tomorrow.:waiting:

I actually only needed the gloves and they are heaven on a cold day. I haven't ridden with the others yet because I basically just got done with the controllers. I'm also waiting for a y cable to power both controllers at the same time. My attempt to put it all in one box was an utter failure: I wired the gloves controller wrong and it affected the second controller.

I got frustrated and went back to my concept notes. Turns out I didn't need or want both in one box. Once I got that figured out, I was good to go. I just haven't went yet.

I found a use for some rain gear that usually does not get enough riding time.
I use an old AGV Element rain-suit under several layers of clothes to give me a lot more warmth. I mean the difference is HUGE!! The reason is because this rain-suit does not breath. It traps your body heat and really makes a difference.
So if you have an old rain-suit lying around try putting it on under all your layers of protective gear. I like to put one layer of clothes between my skin and the suit because if you start to sweat (and you will sweat quickly) - that will compound your problem of being cold once you hit the hi-way.

BTW just a quick little tip I picked up...since I do have a nice pair of gloves but they are perforated if you use those latex mechanic type gloves underneath they help out a lot with regards to keeping the top of your hands warm, in an emergency type of situation....where is that darn fedex truck :banghead:

I have a Warm-n-Safe jacket and their wireless dual controller with some Gerbings G3 gloves. I also have the powerlet rearset mounted plug on both my bikes. That powerlet plug is a winner.

The Warm-n-safe gear is good kit, and the wireless controller is nice.

I picked up a friends Tour Master heated liner today. I just wired up my bike for it so tomorrow I'll get to try it out. He said I can use it all winter if I like since he doesn't ride in the winter anymore. :)

I used my friend’s Tour Master heated liner this morning and it worked great. I had it on medium and I had to turn it down to low because I was roasting. If he lets me use his heated liner all winter I can than spend my money on something else. :)

Back