What have I been doing?

The link doesn't work for me but I've seen your handy work on your bikes and building built in cabinets. So I'm sure it's awesome. I wish I could do stuff like that. Right now I'm working on walking and chewing gum.

I wish I had the ability to draw like that. I had a family friend, who was basically considered an uncle, who was an animator for Disney at one point in his life. Somewhere in my belongings are little sketches of various zoo animals.

Strolling down memory lane, congrats on the soon to be new edition to the clan.

Very nice work there "Gramps". I will warn you, however, this is only the begining of a long list of requests for the grandkids. In the future will be the swing sets, the forts, etc.,etc. Then, when the parents need some time off, you, my man, are the cheapest and most trused baby sitting service on the planet. Believe me from fifteen years of experience. I also noticed there wasn't an FZ1 or other two-wheeled vehicle on the walls. What's up with that?

Thats really nice work Eric, or should I say "Grandpa". You could probably turn that into a business for sure. Or maybe have you designs made into appliques that you adhere right onto the wall. Almost like that stuff on Fathead.com The grandkid is gonna love that room.

Thanks all! Well, I love doing artistic work and this was relatively easy for me but I hate having a deadline, hence me never being a "for hire" pro at it.

To answer Lonerider59? I am looking at her first bike already! A PW50 with the parental governer and training wheels! She'll be riding before she is 3 yrs old. :D

Yeah, I know I'll be the built-in babysitter but I think I'm going to like that job. I've already told my daughter, good luck getting her away from the grandparents! :D And if you think I'm excited, you should see my wife! :eek: :D

more painting

Thanks all! Well, I love doing artistic work and this was relatively easy for me but I hate having a deadline, hence me never being a \"for hire\" pro at it.

To answer Lonerider59? I am looking at her first bike already! A PW50 with the parental governer and training wheels! She'll be riding before she is 3 yrs old. :D

Yeah, I know I'll be the built-in babysitter but I think I'm going to like that job. I've already told my daughter, good luck getting her away from the grandparents! :D And if you think I'm excited, you should see my wife! :eek: :D

Now you just have to paint a cross between a PW50 and a FZ. Might as well get her interested early and make sure her tastes develope in the right direction.:rolleyes:

Back