What does your screen name mean?

Back in high-school, Star Wars was a block-buster. For reasons unknown, a high-school buddy started calling me "Darth." More-so than bikes, cars are my passion - and my wife and I own a '67 and '86 Mustang. My daily-driver '86 is a 5.0 GT. (Well - it's now stroked to a 5.4 / 331, but still a base "five-oh.")

Mine was fairly easy to come up with. I have always loved The Grinch. I even have him tattooed on my leg. I can't stand christmas so I made sure the Tat was of him BEFORE he got a heart. Enough said.

Keeping things in order and planning well are not my strong points. I've had to work very hard since my late twenties to be more organised and thought-out lest I become a bum. A friend once quoted about me: "Chaos, Panic and Disorder.... my work here is done" and it became a group joke for awhile, about the same time I was choosing my Xbox 360 online user name - "Khaotik" just seemed to sum me up.

Stinking X Box! Those things have screwed up so many peoples lives :hook2: LOL!!

Names Dale , cant really shorten it so my friends insist on making it longer , delbert /delboy/ delbertiny and so on , stuck with delbert for now didnt want the delboy trotter image :hellno:

had the cb handle of packrat, as you can find most anything..at one time even the kitchen sing in my jeep/truck/car.
got on line and packrat was used in a lot of forums.
so i am also licensed to carry a pistol, slang is packn.
mixed the two words for "pacnrat". should tradmark the name.

Easy

Mine is easy . . . . pilot (because I am an instrument rated private pilot) and 8127 (the US registration number for the Piper Pacer 180 I was flying at the time I joined AOL ) :D

That's me.

Die gerechten Seelen sind in Gottes Hand, und keine Qual ruhret sie ahn.

(The righteous souls are in the hand of God, and no pain or grief shall come near them.)

Yes, that Brahms, as in Johannes, as in the Lullaby guy. But the composer of the finest Requiem ever written, perhaps the finest piece of music ever written. I've performed it at least a dozen times.

And it's forum-independent.

Back