What did you do to your Non-FZ1 motorcycle today.

Hey Brad. Mainly back and forth to the track; Fri, Sat, Sun.

I'm solo in Fri and Sat, two up on Sun.

If it was only me going, like last year, I'd bring the Tuono or the XV. Probably the XV.

Got the oil change done on the YZF in preparation for Sunday's first ride.

KampN_zpsec4531c7.png

Also picked up some new Honda Polish for the upcoming season. I picked up two cans so I have enough for the new addition to the stable this year! Just a few more days!

Polish_zpsca274989.png

The new ride!
20140408_154422_zps5dc54826.jpeg

Brought the VFR and Fizzer, back in to Canadia, with the ALL the paperwork properly done...now off to the DMV to get plates!

Got her plated, and went for an hour ride(first time out of 1st gear!):sport12:

A lil chilly on the nads @55F but was worth it:D

HOLY F*N SH*T does this thing haul azz!:cheerleader:

i merrily rode my fz8 to no place in particular, until my ass got sore. then i made it home with gas on reserve & a sore ass. turns out my route passed by sears point, into sonoma then back roads to the coast, lunch & a shit at bodega bay then home.

New fork seals on the FZ6R. Had a slight leak in one for sure, about 10mL lower than spec (474). Always good to work on the bike yourself when possible, last time I had them done cost me about $250, which, around the N.Va area, isn't too bad from what I hear, but, now I have an extra $250 to spend right? lol, at least that's what I tell the wife.

Took my DRZ back in to the shop beacause it is misbehaving at 6,000 - 7,000 RPM after the rejet. Turns out that with the air box mod I did the OEM CV carb is going to plain and simply have issues. They made some adjustments that helped a bit but I went ahead an placed an order for a Kehein FCR 39 carb and all that is needed to install it.

The winter is well over here. As my Gixxer stayed in my gardenhouse without heating, I drained the cooling water (destilled water no additifs) and now have refilled it. When checking I wanted to start her up but learned I'm stuck with a dead battery, so one is on order :jaw drop:

Full service on the ZZR done. All 4 carbs cleaned/synced, oil/filter changed, new K & N air filter, spark plugs, Throttlemeister, PR4's, Zero Gravity screen, TomTom rider gps, and Superbrace fork brace installed. Sw-Motech side carrier brackets are supposed to be delivered Tuesday so I will get those and the toprack plate on this week.

Last edited:
Back