What did you do to your FZ today?

Since my thread over at FZ1OA is pretty successful at almost 850 posts, I thought lets try it here. If it runs long, mods could sticky it!

As for me I installed Roth's velocity stacks and AIS block off plates. Here are the threads about them:

http://www.998cc.org/forum/gen-ii-how/7808-how-roth-velocity-stacks-installation.html

http://www.998cc.org/forum/gen-ii-how/7810-how-roth-ais-block-off-plates-installation.html

Next: Whistler Cruisader Radar Detector and DDMtuning HIDs (still waiting on delivery).

Put on my ZG Touring Screen and Proton Flush mounts (re-wired the pod lights w/ the protons).

fz1-4.jpg

fz1-3.jpg

fz1-2.jpg

Love the pictures

Just for the photographers amongst you could you post the camera settings on those last ones.:) Oh, and what hardware you were using.
Thanks.

Ordered goodies

Well a BIG bonus came my way today! I ordered my sub cowl,(chin fairing), Frame plugs (lawst Caws) ,Axle sliders(Motovation), and Ohlins shock(46HRCS from Hard Racing). Braided lines (HEL, 3- line Carbo look with Gold hardware). It was a good day! Still waiting for the painted pieces but the weather is crap (Rain and snow) the rest of the week and into the weekend so "Cest la Vie"! :party0011::party0011::party0011:
The bike will look very different in the next pictures that I shoot!

Last edited:
Adjusted the chain slack and took her for a ride in a nice downpour. My neighbors must have thought I was crazy when my FZ was warming up in the river that used to be my driveway :wtf:

They were all shot on a Sony a850 w/a 24-70/2.8 lens. Shot in manual at f/2.8 varying zoom length.

First shot was at 1/30s to make it darker.

second shot was at 1/10s to allow more ambient light in.

third shot was at 1/13s to get a happy medium

(I have a photography business)

Thanks

They were all shot on a Sony a850 w/a 24-70/2.8 lens. Shot in manual at f/2.8 varying zoom length.

First shot was at 1/30s to make it darker.

second shot was at 1/10s to allow more ambient light in.

third shot was at 1/13s to get a happy medium

(I have a photography business)

I knew about the business from a previous post. Thanks for the info. I am very much an amature but love the hobbie. Every bit of info is helpful, Thanks! Still learning my T1i (lots to learn).

Nothing... absolutely nothing! I have not even touched the bike since Friday. The weekend was too busy with projects to ride and it rained hard Monday and Tuesday. Today, I took her car (for MPG) as I am leaving for VA today and on to NC Thursday. So, the next possible date I have with "The Other Woman" is on May 6th.

For the time being, I'll just have to live vicariously through all of you so keep filling my head with these great pics, stories and visions. :D

I said goodbye to him this morning as I hopped in my car for the third day in a row due to rain. @#$%$#@#

Professor Fizz: You know Norm, I can ride in the rain.
Norm: I know.

Professor: So what's with the car?
Norm: You don't protect me too much from the rain and I hate to start my day all wet.

Professor: Well you don't protect me from the rain either and you don't hear me whining about it.
Norm: You got a point.

Took it our for a ride to work, too nice weather to drive by car,and will be heading home with a nice detour (told the wife not to wait on me for dinner:tup:). No time for mods now. Ride bady ride!

Well a BIG bonus came my way today! I ordered my sub cowl,(chin fairing), Frame plugs (lawst Caws) ,Axle sliders(Motovation), and Ohlins shock(46HRCS from Hard Racing). Braided lines (HEL, 3- line Carbo look with Gold hardware). It was a good day! Still waiting for the painted pieces but the weather is crap (Rain and snow) the rest of the week and into the weekend so "Cest la Vie"! :party0011::party0011::party0011:
The bike will look very different in the next pictures that I shoot!

Nice mods!

Just sold my FZ1, I am going to get another bike just not sure what, its either going to to be: Yamaha FJR1300, Honda ST1300, Kawasaki Concours, Honda Interceptor

Just sold my FZ1, I am going to get another bike just not sure what, its either going to to be: Yamaha FJR1300, Honda ST1300, Kawasaki Concours, Honda Interceptor

Interceptor is a very nice bike. You could still find killer deals on new 07 models. Take your time and look, dealerships have them and Honda is selling them for 7995

Hey, didn't know you were selling? FZ1 is a damn good bike. I am not sure an interceptor can beat it for sport-touring capabilities. I would rather consider the Triumph Tiget/Sprint ST.

Back