What did you do to your FZ today?

Installed the Quick Shifter, removed 02 Sensors and installed my 2wheeldynoworks flashed ECU!!

Been sick since Friday but took it out for a quick spin to test the QS and new ECU.

QS works flawlessly and the bike is a whole new animal with the flashed ECU!!! It's still a beast but a sophisticated beast now!! Throttle is smooth as butter!

Installed the Quick Shifter, removed 02 Sensors and installed my 2wheeldynoworks flashed ECU!!

Been sick since Friday but took it out for a quick spin to test the QS and new ECU.

QS works flawlessly and the bike is a whole new animal with the flashed ECU!!! It's still a beast but a sophisticated beast now!! Throttle is smooth as butter!

Your bike is really coming along nicely and must be a beast to ride.
I notice you have the stock muffler; will you be changing that too? It would really add to the riding pleasure as the cross plane engine sounds fantastic.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Your bike is really coming along nicely and must be a beast to ride.
I notice you have the stock muffler; will you be changing that too? It would really add to the riding pleasure as the cross plane engine sounds fantastic.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks!! I went ahead and got the stock exhaust ECU flashing. It frees up 20% more power off the bottom and 15% on the top. It fixes all the jerk throttle and is smooth as butter. Speed limiter and throttle limitations are also removed. The fan temps are lowered too. I get unlimited reflashes anytime I change the bike.

I am waiting to see what else comes out for for exhaust systems this year before buying.

The Crossplane growl Is awesome. Even the stock exhaust sounds good. LOL

I am really enjoying all your mod updates! The bike looks tremendous and I think even the stock can is great. What do you think about painting it black?

Ais block off, spark plugs, -1 sprocket, airbox mod, bmc filter, exup delete, r1 rear shock, and Vcyclenut Ecu. Only took it for a quick rip but man is it smooth now IMG_7592.jpgIMG_7740.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried out some carbon tank emblems from china ebay. surprisingly good quality, did the eurolight driving/turnsignal mod, and debating trying out my roommates new racefit before he gets home.

IMG_7919.JPGIMG_7920.JPGIMG_7921.JPGIMG_7941.JPG

Getting closer to the big day!! Got the rotors mounted and the Driven 520 Sprocket on the rear wheel. I drop her off at the shop tomorrow and the rubber gets mounted, front sprocket changed, pads changed, 520 chain put on, wheels mounted and Lightech Chain Adjusters mounted on Tuesday (Closed Mondays).

Back