What did you do to your FZ today?

I do take the back roads to get to and from work. Too bad work isn't on the other side of Austin next to the hills! Yeah, we've had one minor cold snap but since then, 70's and 80's. My only issue with riding now is I don't most days. I work from home 90% of the time now so there's no need get the bike out. After one very busy fall, we finally have no plans on weekends and can get out and ride again. Michele has to get that BMW broken in!

That's awesome. Have you posted pics of Michele's new ride? Did I miss something? Jesus, have I been that busy lately? And we're on Facebook together to boot! What Beemer did she get?

Too cold for me anyway. Some do ride all year round, often on old MZ and enduro bikes Mine is not going anywhere when it's below 10 degrees celsius and never on salty roads.

Got these in the mail yesterday for the FZ10. Matte Finish CF Hugger and Front Fender. Waiting for some warmer weather to go out and put these a couple other items on the bike.

20170108_084817.jpg

Rode it to work, then to the Ducati dealer where I test rode the Panigale 959. I'll keep the FZ1, The Panigale is a plank that heats up your but, it did turn well and looked stunning, but not a bike I'd ride anywhere but on a track.

FZ1 needed new battery

8 year lifespan for a battery, used in all weather conditions: not bad! But it needed replacement...could not get the bike started when I was out and tried to leave for home at 11pm with outside temperature -3°C. Luckily some fellow bikers gave me a push to get started...

8 year lifespan for a battery, used in all weather conditions: not bad! But it needed replacement...could not get the bike started when I was out and tried to leave for home at 11pm with outside temperature -3°C. Luckily some fellow bikers gave me a push to get started...

8 years is remarkable! Do you always use the battery tender when not riding?

Bought it a friend.

Dropped a deposit on this, and ordered the sidecar to go onto it.

Attachments

• 20170216_125015.jpg
    20170216_125015.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20170216_125019.jpg
    20170216_125019.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 29
  • sidecar.jpg
    sidecar.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 28
nope love the FZ hope to get out on it again ASAP, forecast for the weekend is iffy, the wife is working Sunday, so I will have my daughter to play with, we may go for a sail if it isn't too windy.

Mounted up the flush mount signals, changed out the license plate bolts, mounted up the RokForm Cell Phone Mount and pulled the ECU out to send out to 2 Wheel DynoWorks to be flashed.

What brand flush mounts are they? I know I have seen them before. And good choice on rokform. I have had them since their iPhone 4 case. Amazing quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back