What did you do to your FZ today?

:banghead:put it down leaving my driveway. Must have knocked the shifter, went to gas it as turning from the drive and nothing there! Damn my short little legs, the transition between drive and road meant my legs were too short to reach the ground and down I went! Some slight scratches on fairing, rear handle, clutch lever, bar weight, broke bar end mirror, Case slider scratched but did its job. I'll go hide now

It even happens to us longer legged folks too. Very embarasing when performed in front of an audience.

:banghead:put it down leaving my driveway. Must have knocked the shifter, went to gas it as turning from the drive and nothing there! Damn my short little legs, the transition between drive and road meant my legs were too short to reach the ground and down I went! Some slight scratches on fairing, rear handle, clutch lever, bar weight, broke bar end mirror, Case slider scratched but did its job. I'll go hide now

Glad it wasnt worse Blanchy!! I know those parts are expensive down under !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:banghead[emoji14]ut it down leaving my driveway. Must have knocked the shifter, went to gas it as turning from the drive and nothing there! Damn my short little legs, the transition between drive and road meant my legs were too short to reach the ground and down I went! Some slight scratches on fairing, rear handle, clutch lever, bar weight, broke bar end mirror, Case slider scratched but did its job. I'll go hide now

Oops, it happens to the best of us.

Last edited:
I returned from Sturgis after 8 days and 3000 miles. I ate a chain (still need new sprockets) and lost a 2nd coil in less than a year. Expensive repairs on the road, but poop happens.

Glad it was not too much damage, and you are ok.

Birthday is just around the corner and I just had to spoil myself, so I got myself some EBC wavy discs and a new 41 tooth rear sprocket to bring the RPMs (and fuel consumption) down at highway speeds.

Attachments

• IMG_20150812_163824_hdr_edit.jpg
    IMG_20150812_163824_hdr_edit.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 102
I would love to ride your bike just for a little while !!
Did i mention your welcome to ride either one of my bikes ? ... Yeah ok ... Just checkin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30,000km service, new front (Racetech) springs and front brake pads.

If I wasn't suffering from a head cold, I'd be looking forward to a good ride this weekend to try the spring and bed the brakes. :(

Thanx Lonney!
The rotors do make the sprocket look tiny... it's only 4 teeth lees than stock.
I have so much torque, now, that I can get away with a 17/41 ratio
The Beast is back at the tuner's...should have it back tomorrow:sinister:

Installed a set of motodynamic flush mount turn signals. I can't say enough good stuff about MD, they are a top notch company, with customer service to match.

uploadfromtaptalk1439589834661.jpguploadfromtaptalk1439589849284.jpg

Back