What did you do to your FZ today?

Installed my Motodynamic tailight, it was super simple. I can't say enough about how fast it got to KY from commie-california. Those guys at MD are top notch. Everything I've read about them is really positive and the fit/finish is great.

uploadfromtaptalk1437093061246.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437093103123.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437093173736.jpg

Last edited:
Installed Dark smoke double bubble windscreen by zero gravity. Yoshi exhaust and HID lights.

[IMG[http://i.imgur.com/gEvtWmH.jpg[/IMG]
PFW238b.jpg

ZcjT0Yu.jpg

Woke up today and got on the bike for a ride. Took off and it was sputtering and stumbling. Came back to the garage and pulled the tank and rechecked my work. Couldn't find anything wrong, I was expecting a crimped vent hose. I buttoned everything back up and and rode it for a few minutes. Seems to have cleared up now. Any body had this happen after installing block off plates and a slip-on?

Woke up today and got on the bike for a ride. Took off and it was sputtering and stumbling. Came back to the garage and pulled the tank and rechecked my work. Couldn't find anything wrong, I was expecting a crimped vent hose. I buttoned everything back up and and rode it for a few minutes. Seems to have cleared up now. Any body had this happen after installing block off plates and a slip-on?

Maybe the ECU making some adjustments??

Yesterday I changed the oil and finally put HH brake pads on all around. SS brake lines are next. The front pads were getting thin after 26,000 miles. I need to get the valves adjusted, but that will have to wait a bit. I'm preparing to ride to Sturgis with a 3 other friends. It's the same group I rode with to the Dragon last year. I really don't want to go to the rally, but I guess it's a check box. I am excited to ride around Mount Rushmore and the rest of the area. We will be tent camping outside the Full Throttle Saloon. (Not my choice) If anyone else will be there, please let me know and we can meet up.

I finally got to ride it to work after installing the loweing link a while ago. I dropped the back a few mm and it makes a much nicer bike to ride. Now I just need to get the time to get it up to race bike services to get them to set the geometry up just right. It'll be a laugh if they test it and tell me I got it right first time with my guestimate of how much to lower the rear!

:banghead:put it down leaving my driveway. Must have knocked the shifter, went to gas it as turning from the drive and nothing there! Damn my short little legs, the transition between drive and road meant my legs were too short to reach the ground and down I went! Some slight scratches on fairing, rear handle, clutch lever, bar weight, broke bar end mirror, Case slider scratched but did its job. I'll go hide now

Strapped it to the trailer to get some new shoes fitted. My front is now that worn I don't want to ride it in the rain.

Might also see if I can get it on the dyno why its there.

005 (Medium).jpg

:banghead:put it down leaving my driveway. Must have knocked the shifter, went to gas it as turning from the drive and nothing there! Damn my short little legs, the transition between drive and road meant my legs were too short to reach the ground and down I went! Some slight scratches on fairing, rear handle, clutch lever, bar weight, broke bar end mirror, Case slider scratched but did its job. I'll go hide now

I too have the dreaded ducks disease, I have learnt to live with it , but it can still catch you out :eek:

Back