What did you do to your FZ today?

Took my 13 out for the first real ride, stalled way to many times haha. Been two years since I last rode so I'll use that as a crutch. Got to try out my satan highway pegs and let me tell you they are amazing! I agree with others this should be one of the first mods, you get a whole new riding option and its awesome. Broke 200 miles today:woot:

I stalled now and then till I dropped to a 16 tooth. Fire off this morning for my 2nd ride to work this year, 36* and the repacking sounded Fresh. Glad I did it even though it looked ok as I was pulling the stuffing out :Rockon:

Installed adjustable levers, motodynamic tail light, remounted heat troller and installed heated gear ports and new ZG touring screen. Now if the weather would get nice so I could wash it and ride it, that would be great!

Chopped my second windscreen

7aruvety.jpg
View attachment 17228View attachment 17229View attachment 17230

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I got a phone call, this afternoon, saying that my order was ready for pick-up....20 minutes later I had pure sweetness in my hands. :Rockon:
Custom built for my fat azz!:retard:

Nice

I got a phone call, this afternoon, saying that my order was ready for pick-up....20 minutes later I had pure sweetness in my hands. :Rockon:
Custom built for my fat azz!:retard:

You will like that. I have heard very good things about those. When I had my FZ I went with Ohlins, but seriously considered the Elka.

:D
As soon as my O-T check comes in, I am sending out my R1 forks to be re-worked by Accelerated Technologies, so that the front end is on par with the rear.
10399878.jpg

Last edited:
Back