What did you do to your FZ today?

I removed the L-Vince GP-pro slip on (traded it for an OEM chin fairing). My R77 carbon system has arrived.

Removed the FCE (sold it to a UK member) + going to re-solder/heat-shrink the connections, later today.

Pulled out the ECU...putting it into IVAN's capable hands :D

Since I already have things apart, I will plug up the PCV port on the airbox and install a crankcase breather and remove the AIS hardware.

Stared at it for a while hoping that it would magically make the snow disappear. When that didn't work, I swapped out the brake pads on the front.

finally after all this rain the weather broke and i was able to get out my soul is cleansed for now

1939529_10152023903538800_1445542452_n.jpg

Put 30 miles on it. Finally got a nice day in Colorado, it was windy and I was busy with stuff, but I got 30 miles in at least. Was a blast. Taking it to work tomorrow if the weather holds. It's really blowing outside, not sure what's up. Afraid to look. :)

Looks great, nice and clean!
I just registered in the Forum, picking up my 2007 FZ soon from a great owner here in CA, lots of Ivan performance upgrades and well-taken care of bike. I know I will be here alot to get ideas, tips, etc.

last Saturday clearing out may garage to clean the floor...afterwards taking he bikes back in...felt like the Fizzer needed some attention as she may have felt being neglected me having a new toy...so I took her out for a nice ride in the sun...both bike as rider enjoyed it :sport12:

Some pictures

Last edited:
Back