What did you do to your FZ today?

Adjusted the clutch cable and cleaned/lubed the chain. Then put a little less 100 miles on it. Also ordered a radiator guard from jwhelen.

Matt

Went for an early morning ride with my Dad & Brother before it got too hot. Saw a bushfire burning out the back of Strathalbyn while riding down the hill so we made sure to head out of town in the other direction.

Installed my Rad Armor Radiator Guard. Looks great and has to offer more protection. Installation is a breeze. 15-20 minutes tops including cleaning up the mess I made.

Matt

Got a new windscreen to cut down for summer. It's the same as the stock screen but with a more pronounced "bubble" in the center. Just sharing since it was only $13 off ebay new, so not a big worry if you want to experiment with cutting one down. I haven't cut mine yet:

I spent last night pulling the AIS & installing a set of block off plates. fFddly job, but not hard to do. It took a few beers as it was still well over 30 deg C after 8pm.

I fired her up today & no more popping on decel. Now to get her on the dyno again......

Back