What did you do to your FZ today?

Cleaning(and kept my finger)

I cleaned the 08 from top to bottom, cleaned and lubed the chain, then topped off the coolant. DO NOT spin the back tire with your right hand, then wipe the excess WD40 off with the rag in your left hand. WTF?

I rolled my left index finger inside the chain and back sprocket twice. I decided NOT to attach the bloody finger photo. :kuku::kuku::kuku:

Great riding today with the wife. Early to church, bank, hardware store, brunch, then she got some very cool boots at local shop.

I cleaned the 08 from top to bottom, cleaned and lubed the chain, then topped off the coolant. DO NOT spin the back tire with your right hand, then wipe the excess WD40 off with the rag in your left hand. WTF?

I rolled my left index finger inside the chain and back sprocket twice. I decided NOT to attach the bloody finger photo. :kuku::kuku::kuku:

Great riding today with the wife. Early to church, bank, hardware store, brunch, then she got some very cool boots at local shop.

OUCH! I wipe the excess by rolling the wheel forward and I have the rag on the top of the chain. No Bloody finger photo??!! You Stink!!! It can be a reminder to someone else...... Do Not Wipe Chain Like This!!!! :doh2: Well, at least you and the wife got out and enjoyed a nice ride!

Changed the plugs and installed the AIS plates yesterday, what a major PITA. Installed iridium plugs so at least I wont have to do it again for awhile (although now they should be easy without the AIS) Tip: If you plan on installing the block off plates go buy yourself the right bit driver, trust me. I stopped half way through and went to the hardware store...

Changed from a 17 to 16 tooth front sprocket, so I also added a Speedo DRD. While I had the tank lifted, I wired in a lighter socket to run my GPS with a 3 position fuse block so that I ca add other stuff later with ease. Also added a helmet lock like the one that you can only get in Japan. Will post pictures of it when I get a chance.

i took off my rear wheel painted it black put on a michelin pilot power 180/55 put a yoshi fender elimanator,16 tooth front sprocket and led tailight I will post some pics

Th
pyvaty7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back