What did you do to your FZ today?

I looked at her longingly as she collects dust, sitting there on her center stand with the battery charger humming and Stabil in her tank. I thought about putting the V-Stream shield on her in place of the ZG ST, but sadly, I knew I wouldn't get to ride her for sometime to come :cry:

Put a new pilot road 2 on the rear...by hand... Now I just have to change out the front and hopefully enjoy the last few remaining days of the season.

Finally got around to setting the opening and closing points for the PCIII. Had a chilly ride to work this morning. Topped her off with the cheap stuff this afternoon.

I did the right thing and turned it over to MU for analysis - new carb seats/needles, seals, o-rings etc, plugs.. should be nicely purring (without extra smoke and sputtering) when they get done.

Got my Laminar Lip in the mail and will install early next week for a long road trip.

I mounted up my full Yosh system after disassembling and sending out the parts for powder coat. I am satisfied. Oh, and it's way too loud without the DB reducing insert.

9FA7E74A-1FD4-47C4-8326-1614098B700C-10085-00000E0F32C8875A.jpg

Blocked off the AIS for free and installed the Perfection Average map. Much smoother and no popping. Rode about 85 miles with the map and AIS blocked. Very happy Successful 30 minutes of work and couple hours of riding.

Matt

Realized the riding season is almost over.
the ride home tonight was 25 degrees Fahrenheit or minus 4 for everybody not in the U S and really foggy in the low lying areas.

Back