What did you do to your FZ today?

Today I have put on some bar end mirrors, waiting now for the new black screen to come.

6F72E4D2-38B3-4716-8046-25EE0F01E451-1890-000004717FCC0ABE.jpg

Today I have put on some bar end mirrors, waiting now for the new black screen to come.

6F72E4D2-38B3-4716-8046-25EE0F01E451-1890-000004717FCC0ABE.jpg

Fizzdog, love your bike! What brand are the barends?

Finally got my black forks on, (thanks for the deal "dabige"!).

I'll powdercoat the tripleclamps when I decide on some new risers and bars.

BACK IN BLACK!

100_4902.jpg

100_4894.jpg

I turned over the 10K mark on it coming back from Deal's Gap. Hit about 10,300 on the trip home. Bought it around 3/12 with 3.3K miles on it. Have really been enjoying it a lot. :cheers:

Last night I used the DW rejuvenate auto stuff to give Baby a much needed cleaning. (I got it free with that lens cleaner stuff). I'm surprised to say it works! Baby looks better than ever. I also stripped the paint off of the other side of the rear wheel. My taping sux so one side is stripped more than the other. Kind of leery of doing it on the front now! I'll post pics soon.

Almost forgot, I got my DID chain today from sprocket center that I ordered on Monday afternoon! The gold chain is really pretty too.

I ordered a Zero Gravity Double Bubble dark smoke windscreen for it, then went outside and removed the six stock windscreen screws and cleaned the stock windscreen very carefully on the front and back and re-installed it. Looks so good now that I cleaned it up that I'm not so sure I should have ordered the aftermarket screen. :drools:

Hey guys...new to this forum....

Just bought my 2006 FZ1 Three weeks ago and love it so far.

Today finally had new tires installed, did the simple maintenance, Oil change, Air filter.

Back