What did you do to your FZ today?

I changed my spark plugs and filled the handlebars with foam. Even with good grips, trips beyond a couple hours the vibes wear on me. Hopefully that'll be just enough to make it comfy. :)

Goodridge brake lines.

Today I orderd a set front and rear Goodridge racing stainless braided brake lines with stainless steel ends and clear plastic outer tube. My 07 SV FAZER has original brake brake lines and are alittle spongy at 200kms/hour.

Installed BT-016's and aluminum 90 degree valve stems. Earlier this week I put on some blinkers from Speed Metal. Better pics to come. Sargent seat last week and got word today that my magical racing carbon rad covers are on the way as well as Jwelhans rad guard in black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mounted HEL stainless Steel brake lines front and rear :tup:
Cleaned the brake pistons, and poured in some Motul RBF 600 brake fluid :flash:
Still waiting for my Nitron shock to arrive :waiting:

Installed the EBC HH pads in the 6-piston calipers. What an instant improvement and they are not even bedded in. I was disappointed with the performance of the stock R1 6-piston pads. FZ1 stockers were much better. Go figure!

Ups dropped off a very dirty slip on, polished it up put it on! "not before a run around with just midpipe" :Evil.
63af5390-d40f-9966.jpg

Replaced the rearshock with a Hyperpro 3D shock and in the front new springer and oil.

Due to the bad weather i was not able to rely try it but on my favorite turn I touched the ground with my foot for the first time, and was not even trying.

So that is promissing :)

Some pics

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Did you ment the bellypan on my bike? Don't know what you mean with improvised

Last edited:
Replaced the rearshock with a Hyperpro 3D shock and in the front new springer and oil.

Due to the bad weather i was not able to rely try it but on my favorite turn I touched the ground with my foot for the first time, and was not even trying.

So that is promissing :)

Some pics

Nice shock :drools:

Is that the progresive Hyperpro fork springs, that you have mounted?
And how are they?

Last edited:
Yes it is. The springs and shock are performing beautiful.

Haven't been able to really test it out today but the small round I did this evening was great.

Was able to take turns like never before, nice and smooth.

Back